No products in the basket.
The seven Chakras relate to the 7 energy centres within us all. They are visulised as a turning column of changing colour from the top of the head to the bottom of our torso.
The wearing of chakra stones and the healing properties attached to each of the stones can aid in keeping our balance of life intact.
The 7 Chakras
1.Crown – Top of the Head – Relates to our inner and outer beauty, our spirituality and bliss. – colour : Violet with secondary colour clear – Stones : Amethyst and clear quartz. – To maintain balance: Breathing exercises, Fresh air and sunshine.
2 . The Third Eye – Centre of Forehead between the eyes – Relates to our ability to focus and see the bigger picture, our imagination, wisdom, Intuition, thought processes and decision making. – Colour: Indigo – Stones: Lapis Lazuli, Blue Adventurine, Black Obsidian, Sodalite – To maintain balance: Blueberries, Lavender, grapes and chocolate are beneficial.
3. Throat – Centre of throat – Relates to communication, self expression and truth. – Colour: Blue – Stones: Turquoise, Blue Lace Agate and Aquamarine. – To maintain balance : Juices, teas and all fruit are beneficial.
4. Heart – Centre of chest, next to the heart – Relates to Love, Joy and inner peace. – Colour: Green with secondary colour pink – Stones: Adventurine, Emerald, Amazonite, Green Tourmaline, Jade, Rose Quartz – To maintain balance drinking green tea and eating leafy greens is beneficial.
5. Solar Plexus – Upper abdomen, stomach area – Relates to Self confidence, self worth, self esteem and the ability to be in control of our lives. – Colour: Yellow – Stones: Citrine, Yellow Jade, Yellow Jasper, Topaz – To maintain a healthy balance peppermint tea, chamomile tea, grains and fibre are helpful.
6. Sacral – Lower Abdomen, two inches below the navel and two inches inside. – Relates to our creativity, Pleasure, a sense of abundance, sexuality, our acceptance of others and new experiences. – Colour: Orange – Stones: Carnelian, Tigers Eye, Amber, Gold stone. – To maintain balance eating nuts, oranges and tangerines are helpful.
7. Root – Base of Spine – Relates to a feeling of security and being grounded, also linked to survival instinct along with money matters and food. – Colour: Red – Stones: Smoky Quartz, Garnet, Hematite, Red Jasper, Black Onyx – To nourish your Root Chakra red foods such as tomatoes, beetroot and hot spices are beneficial as are all ground growing root vegetables.